Monday, October 25, 2010

1st to Die - Womens Murder Club

1st to Die (Women's Murder Club, #1)1st to Die by James Patterson


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Great murder mystery! My S-mother (step-mother) used to rave about these books and I have been missing her lately (she passed away almost 6 years ago) so I decided to listen to this one! I will definately listen to the rest of the Women's Murder Club books now.




I have been using the library on-line service to download books to my ipod and while I love listening to books on my ipod, the program you have to use to convert the book to itunes takes forever and messes up my playlists. I'm not sure if I will keep using the online service or if I will revert to going to the library to pick up the cd's. I do like the online one because you check it out like a normal book and then once your check-out period is over, the book disappears from your ipod. Very cool.








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment