Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Christmas Carol

A Christmas CarolA Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have not really cared for the movie versions of this book, but I wanted to read a Christmas themed book for the holidays so I decided to read the book.  I am SO glad I did!  The book is a beautiful story of the realization that life  is short and our impact on others lives can either be positive or negative, we must choose between the two.

I read this on dailylit.com and love that you are sent short emails with portions of the book daily.  I found myself requesting the next installment over and over because I wanted to find out what happened next!  (Yes, I knew what happened next, but the book does differ from the movies we've all seen!)

A great christmas read to get you in the spirit of the season!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment